Average weather in Khao Lak, Thailand
What's the best time to travel to Khao Lak in Thailand?
Here are some facts:
- The months January, October, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Khao Lak has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- September is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Nakhon, Thailand.
« Select another city in Thailand
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed